Experience2 – 5 Years
EducationBachelor’s / Master’s degree in CSE, IT or similar field
LocationEast Tambaram, Chennai
Laravel Developer at Novalnet have immense growth opportunities, based on your passion and contribution and the possibility to work for the Novalnet group of companies worldwide (India, Germany, USA, and UK).
Novalnet e-Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a Fintech company with a wide array of digital payment solutions. We build payment modules, subscription modules and other e-commerce payment solutions for small to large enterprises. We collaborate with leading banks and acquirers across the international payment industry, focusing on Europe and India, to offer businesses the most wide-ranging secure payment solutions. In addition, we offer software and web development services for various firms.
Novalnet e-Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is headquartered in Chennai and is a brainchild of its parent company, Novalnet AG, based in Munich, Germany. Sister companies of Novalnet e-Solutions Pvt. Ltd. are located worldwide, such as New York, USA and London, UK.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build efficient, scalable, and reusable modules using Laravel framework
- Update existing modules to meet our technical requirements.
- Create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Translate functional requirements to user experiences.
- Collaborate with other teams to develop applications and user interface prototypes.
- Periodically report project status to project managers
- On-time completion of tasks based on commitments made to stakeholders.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Web application development using laravel
- Strong knowledge in Object-oriented programming, MVC pattern, Middleware and composer
- Sound knowledge in both front-end and back-end web development.
- Familiarity in handling MySQL databases.
- Perspective Knowledge of E-commerce, API integration, Payment Gateways, etc..
- Should be able to handle tasks independently.
- Good to have impressive verbal and written communication skills.
- Career advancement opportunities through training/certification.
- Sponsoring for your certification courses and exams.
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies.
- Professional and friendly working environment.
- Attractive salary package: Fixed compensation with incentives and performance based bonus.
- Premium private health insurance for you and your parents and Keyman Insurance policy.
- On-site opportunities.
- Seasonal team building activities.
- Well-equipped fitness room.
- Enjoy subsidized accommodation with all the benefits and experience a commute-free job.
- Long term benefits.
- Recognition & Awards.
- Employee referral program.
- Five-Day Work Week.