Experience : 2 – 5 Years
Location : Chennai
Education : Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in CSE, IT or similar field
Industry Type : IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area : Engineering – Software & QA
No. of vacancies : 8
Novalnet e-Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a Fintech company with a wide array of digital payment solutions. We build payment modules, subscription modules and other e-commerce payment solutions for small to large enterprises. We collaborate with leading banks and acquirers across the international payment industry, focusing on Europe and India, to offer businesses the most wide-ranging secure payment solutions. In addition, we offer software and web development services for various firms.
Novalnet e-Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is headquartered in Chennai and is a brainchild of its parent company, Novalnet AG, based in Munich, Germany. Sister companies of Novalnet e-Solutions Pvt. Ltd. are located worldwide, such as New York, USA and Croydon, UK.
We are looking for a creative, proactive, passionate and committed Software developer to expand our professional, dynamic and experienced team worldwide. If hired as a Senior Software developer, you have immense growth opportunities based on your passion and contribution and the possibility to work for the Novalnet group of companies worldwide (India, Germany, USA, and UK).
Roles and Responsibilities
Magento developers at Novalnet will be responsible for developing, integrating and supporting enterprise applications.
Skills and Experience
Minimum 3+ years of experience with Magento Projects.
Must have the ability to develop Magento Modules and Customization, Extension Development.
Must have a working knowledge of API integration, Payment Gateways, etc.
Magento Certification is an added advantage.
Good to have impressive verbal and written communication skills.
Should be able to handle tasks independently.
Have exceptional time management skills to meet project deadlines.
- Career advancement opportunities through training/certification.
- Sponsoring for your certification courses and exams.
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies.
- Professional and friendly working environment.
- Attractive salary package: Fixed compensation with incentives and performance based bonus.
- Premium private health insurance for you and your parents and Keyman Insurance policy.
- On-site opportunities.
- Seasonal team building activities.
- Well-equipped fitness room.
- Enjoy subsidized accommodation with all the benefits and experience a commute-free job.
- Long term benefits.
- Recognition & Awards.
- Employee referral program.
- Five-Day Work Week.