Experience : 2-5 Years
Education : Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in any field
Industry Type: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Network Administration, Security
No. of Openings: 5
Novalnet e-Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a Fintech company with a wide array of digital payment solutions. We build payment modules, subscription modules and other e-commerce payment solutions for small to large enterprises. We collaborate with leading banks and acquirers across the international payment industry, focusing on Europe and India, to offer businesses the most wide-ranging secure payment solutions. In addition, we offer software and web development services for various firms.
Novalnet e-Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is headquartered in Chennai and is a brainchild of its parent company, Novalnet AG, based in Munich, Germany. Sister companies of Novalnet e-Solutions Pvt. Ltd. are located worldwide, such as New York, USA and Croydon, UK.
We are looking for a creative, proactive, passionate and committed System Administrator to expand our professional, dynamic and experienced team worldwide. If hired as a System Administrator, you have immense growth opportunities based on your passion and contribution and the possibility to work for the Novalnet group of companies worldwide (India, Germany, USA, and UK).
Roles and Responsibilities
Administrating Linux Servers like openSUSE, Debian, Ubuntu
Taking care of the following networking services:
- Database Configuration, Optimizing, replication and administration
- Scalability planning.
- Disaster recovery
- Load balancing
- Handling Apache2 Webservers + PHP configuration
- DNS binding and unbinding
- Firewall Configurations and maintenance
- VPN Configurations and maintenance
- Router configurations and maintenance
- SQL: MySQL
- Monitoring Tools and alerting: Nagios
- Networking: TCP/IP
- Server Security management SPAM filtering by means of DNS blacklists
- Application Servers: Apache2.
- Safety, monitoring, load balancing and Backup strategy
TCP/IP, Handling Apache2 Web servers, PHP, MySQL config, optimize, replication, disaster recovery, DNS binding, Firewall Config, VPN, Load balancing, Clustering, SPAM filtering by means of DNS blacklists, Mail server, Monitoring, Shell scripting: bash, shell, Perl.
- Career advancement opportunities through training/certification.
- Sponsoring for your certification courses and exams.
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies.
- Professional and friendly working environment.
- Attractive salary package: Fixed compensation with incentives and performance based bonus.
- Premium private health insurance for you and your parents and Keyman Insurance policy.
- On-site opportunities.
- Seasonal team building activities.
- Well-equipped fitness room.
- Enjoy subsidized accommodation with all the benefits and experience a commute-free job.
- Long term benefits.
- Recognition & Awards.
- Employee referral program.
- Five-Day Work Week.