Experience2 – 5 Years
EducationBachelor’s / Master’s degree in CSE, IT or similar field
LocationEast Tambaram, Chennai
We are looking for a WordPress Developer to expand our professional, dynamic and experienced team worldwide. If hired as a Senior Software developer, you have immense growth opportunities based on your passion and contribution and the possibility to work for the Novalnet group of companies worldwide (India, Germany, USA, and UK).
Novalnet e-Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a Fintech company with a wide array of digital payment solutions. We build payment modules, subscription modules and other e-commerce payment solutions for small to large enterprises. We collaborate with leading banks and acquirers across the international payment industry, focusing on Europe and India, to offer businesses the most wide-ranging secure payment solutions. In addition, we offer software and web development services for various firms.
Novalnet e-Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is headquartered in Chennai and is a brainchild of its parent company, Novalnet AG, based in Munich, Germany. Sister companies of Novalnet e-Solutions Pvt. Ltd. are located worldwide, such as New York, USA and London, UK.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build and customize WordPress themes.
- Develop high performing and error-free plugins in WordPress.
- Translate functional requirements to user experiences.
- Collaborate with other teams to develop applications and user interface prototypes.
- Periodically report project status to project managers.
- On-time completion of tasks based on commitments made to stakeholders.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in WordPress plugin and custom theme development.
- Must have a working knowledge of API integration and WP plugin integration (WooCommerce, WPML, Payment plugins, etc.).
- Ability to understand and manage WordPress admin panel.
- Good to have impressive verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to act as an individual contributor and a good team player.
- Have exceptional time management skills to meet project deadlines.
- Should be self-motivated individual who could solve problems during critical conditions
- Career advancement opportunities through training/certification.
- Sponsoring for your certification courses and exams.
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies.
- Professional and friendly working environment.
- Attractive salary package: Fixed compensation with incentives and performance based bonus.
- Premium private health insurance for you and your parents and Keyman Insurance policy.
- On-site opportunities.
- Seasonal team building activities.
- Well-equipped fitness room.
- Enjoy subsidized accommodation with all the benefits and experience a commute-free job.
- Long term benefits.
- Recognition & Awards.
- Employee referral program.
- Five-Day Work Week.